Saturday, December 6, 2008

Did we miss it?

I realize that it has been almost an entire month since Dallin's birthday. Instead of having a blog post about his birthday I thought I would steal a friend's birthday idea and list the top ten reasons we love Dallin.

1. He is the fruit of my loins.
2. The whole unconditional love thing
3. He still loves to snuggle
4. He precedes almost every word with "n-"
(example: ball = nnnball)
5. He is our human alarm clock . . . 7am even on weekends
6. He can already sit through a full length movie. Do you know many 2-year-olds that can do that?
7. He copies everything that Sadie does -- good and bad
8. He is cute (Sadie's reason)
9. He loves us. . . especially mom (Oedipus complex -- sometimes I think Freud was onto something there)
10. He just does goofy things.

So to answer my question: No, we didn't miss Dallin's birthday, I just didn't blog about it. It's hard to believe that it has been two years since his birth. It has all gone by so quickly. He is still the world's best baby, just a little more difficult to keep track of. (the whole perpetual motion thing.)

1 comment:

Robyn said...

mmmm, 7am sounds nice. We rarely sleep later that 6. Lately it's been closer to 5.