Sunday, February 15, 2009

Ga-Ga

I was thinking about weird things about our family and this is one that I think is kind of funny. Dallin calls Sadie "Ga-ga". We think it started because he couldn't do s-sounds, but now he does, in fact he puts and s at the end of almost every word. He has been calling Sadie "Ga-ga" since about the time he turned 2. That's not the weird thing. . . Sadie decided that she likes that, so she calls him "Ga-ga". So now it's kind a nickname for eachother. Confusing, right? Well, even though I think it's kind of weird, I go with it.

Now it gets really strange. . . Sometimes Steve and I forget ourselves and refer to one of the kids as "Ga-ga". It can all be very confusing because "Ga-ga" can mean either child. (It usually means Sadie) Does anyone else find this strange?

1 comment:

Jenny said...

Serge says it's strange, I laugh but I could see it happening to me too.