Saturday, September 29, 2007

4


Sadie is four now! She is actually 4 years, 2 weeks, 1 day old! We were a little slacking on posting a blog. We weren't planning on having a party, but after Sadie invited her entire primary class to her party, we decided to throw her a small party with a few family friends. Sadie wanted a "World" cake, so I did my best. It wasn't the best cake that I had made, but it still tasted really yummy! Here is a close up!

All in all, Sadie had a lot of fun with people giving her some really thoughtful and homemade gifts. Her friend Grace, gave her a beaded necklace that she made. My friend, Mary, made her a knitted hair kerchief and a homemade wand. She also received a tiara (I think people are getting the message that she likes princesses) and a princess doll. We gave her a stuffed cat and the game Hullaballoo. She loves all the presents and she is still very excited that she is 4.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Taylar has been telling everyone she is 4 for months now. She can't wait for her birthday either. Tell Sadie happy birthday from us. Even though she doesn't know us

Dave Madden

Carrie Merino said...

Dave, I am thrilled that you are keeping up with my blog. Unfortunately, I don't know your blog address. I'll try to find your email so I can email you.
Carrie