Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Lookin' for trouble

This morning while I was taking a shower, I felt something touch my leg. I turned and looked and saw Dallin pulling the curtain open. He really loves the shower! I had forgotten to close the door before getting in the shower. Oops.

A bit later I got an account of what happened downstairs while I was in the shower. As Dallin made his way upstairs to surprise me, Sadie said, "Mom, Dallin's looking for trouble!" As Carrie surveyed the mess of pots and pans he'd pulled from the cupboards, Carrie replied, "Yep, he leaves a trail of destruction where ever he goes!" "Is it a slobber trail?" Sadie asked.

A bit later, we were all downstairs when Dallin pulled the safety gate out of its storage place to play with it in the middle of the family room. Sadie asked, "Is that part of the 'kerstruction' trail?"

1 comment:

Lisa said...

That's so cute! Ben is also getting into that "trail of destruction" phase - I forgot how busy they are!