Saturday, November 8, 2008

Beautiful Day


Yesterday was an absolutely gorgeous day, so the kids and I decided to go on a walk/photoshoot. Sadie is a natural at posing cute, but I decided that when people ask me what I do I will respond with, "Oh, I'm studying perpetual motion. . . it's a little difficult to explain." Dallin wouldn't sit still. It's very difficult to get a good picture from someone who is constantly moving. I have a great camera, but not good enough for his action shots. I did get a few good ones in though.

It looks like a contemplative moment, but really, I think the shot was luck, because like I said, he was moving.

I didn't like the post for Sadie's kindergarten pictures. What do you think of these ones?

He loved going on the walk. I have so many pictures of Dallin way off in the distance -- that kid can run fast!

2 comments:

angelic pursuits said...

Those are really cute, Carrie! And I very much understand the not holding still for a moment thing. It happens any time I try to shoot.

Megan, John and kids said...

I love that picture of Sadie in the grass. And you did a great job catching a few shots of Dallin, even if he was in perpetual motion.