Thursday, November 6, 2008

Halloween!


I'm really sorry that I haven't been posting lately. I guess I have been anti-computer lately . . . I barely even check my email. Anyway, we did celebrate Halloween. We had a cute flower and a really scary skeleton. The bones on the outfit glowed in the dark and it was really cute. I made Sadie's flower costume . . . I will never make a costume without a pattern again. But, after many hours of pain and frustration, I was successful. Sadie loved it and that's what counts.

On the night of trick-or-treating we thought Sadie would be the one who wanted to gather candy for hours . . .we were wrong. After just one side of a street, she pooped out. Dallin was the one spurring everyone on. He was running ahead of everyone and knocking on all the doors. After we taught him that he wasn't supposed to actually go into stranger's houses, he was able to learn how to say "thankyou" and even "trick or treat". I dont' think anyone else on the planet would have been able to understand him, but we were still proud parents.

We had lots of fun with a little volcano and a ghost. Thanks guys!

1 comment:

the andersons said...

the flower petals turned out great, Carrie