Monday, June 28, 2010

Has it been awhile?

I know it's ridiculous . . . you are thinking, "Where are those cute kids; what have they been doing for the last few months?" I promise you, there will be pictures soon, but right now I want to post about my awesome craftiness. I've been meaning to do this post for quite sometime and finally, I did it today. I made these great scripture totes based on a tutorial for a summer tote found at Homemade by Jill. I just changed the size of things so that it will fit a set of scriptures!



See? Isn't it perfect? I was quite proud of myself. If you would like to know the dimensions I used (or if you want me to make you one) I would be happy to oblige. On that note, I had so much fun making these for Sadie and Dallin that I made an extra one with leftover fabric. I want to give it to the first one who asks for it -- I'll even pay for the shipping!

3 comments:

Kim said...

What??? Am I the first? Those are way cute. Ryan would feel like such a big boy with his own scriptures. I should become more crafty. . .and I will. Right after I get more time:).

Christina said...

Those are very cute, I've been meaning to make some for the girls and now I have a good example to follow. Good job!

Jenny said...

Oo ooh! Too late to be the first? They are adorable tote bags.