Saturday, December 8, 2007

Dallin

As I was snuggling Dallin (he is quite the snuggler) The thought occurred to me that he is going to grow up. Just a few months ago, he was a teeny-tiny baby. He is getting so big. If he was walking I would be calling him a toddler. I love this age. His little personality is really starting to show itself. He loves going up and down the stairs. He loves to be chased. He likes to snuggle everyone in the family. Today, Sadie was crying and he came over and wanted to be picked up. I thought he was just getting jealous but after I picked him up he just leaned over and snuggled and kissed (or slimed) her. It helped her feel better. His curly hair and his cute mischievous look on his face is enough to melt any mother's heart. I am so lucky to be the mother of these two extraordinary children.

3 comments:

Lisa said...

Very, very sweet. Aren't kids precious??

RGVprof said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Rosalyn said...

Hi Carrie--

I just found your blog. I'm so glad to see that your family is doing so well. I can't believe how big Dallin is--I still think of him as a newborn.

--Rosalyn Eves