Thursday, March 6, 2008

Pictures

I realized that I haven't been posting very many pictures of the stars of my blog. So I decided that every one needs to know what REALLY goes on in the Merino household. This picture shows why we call them monkeydoodles. These guys do this kind of thing for fun. They love to make messes for their mommy to clean up. Luckily, the mess was contained in out tiny bathroom. But still, if I ever wonder why I can't keep my house clean, I just look at this picture . . . or I can just go to whatever room they are in at the moment.



This is Sadie posing. I was taking a picture of Dallin and she thought "Her Royal Cuteness" needed some documentation of just how beautiful she is. She has watched some reruns of Top Model with me and has picked up some new skills. Yesterday, she told me that she just found out that she gets to keep modeling. I wouldn't cut her after this kind of photo shoot.






Sadie's the diva, and Dallin is busy working. Every time the vacuum is out, he has to be in the middle of it. He loves to try to help us vacuum. Try is the key word. It takes us twice as long to get anything done when he is involved, but I'm not one to stifle anyone's willingness to help. I think Dallin is responsible for about 75 percent of the messes in our home. The figure might be a little inflated because I think Sadie helps Dallin make a few of his messes. (Steve is responsible for the other 25 percent, but don't tell him I said that :)

2 comments:

JonesFamilyBlog said...

Your Sadie is beautiful and you are very patient. I try to involve my kids in my cleaning (when I make the effort), but sometimes it just gets frustrating and LONG. So, basically I let them waste a bag of wipes and let them "clean" with those:)

Lori said...

Carrie--I love the pic of Dallin under the sink and Sadie in there with him helping him with the mess. What cute kids you have, it's no wonder we love being around you guys!