Friday, June 13, 2008

Sadie's Writing

UPDATE!! The winner (only two people responded to my challenge . . . I'm disappointed) is Jenny Anderson! She was really close. The correct translation is:

I know that you have been working for me. I love you.


Hey everyone . . . I thought I would have a little competition. Who can decipher Sadie's note the best? I must say, it almost made me cry because it was so sweet. She came down from her room after I had a really hard day. It made me feel good. I'll give the translation in a few days. Have fun!

3 comments:

the andersons said...

My best guess is "I know that you've been working for our family. I love you." ???????

Unknown said...

Looking at it literally, I think she is saying, "I know you that bum working family. I love you." It is probably more along the lines with what the Andersons said. I would really like 'bum' to be in there somewhere. Maybe, I know you are working your bum off for our family?

Jenny said...

I was too late to guess, but I don't know that I would have been very close. Being a mom and being able to understand toddler speak and read writing like this should count as a having second language.