Sunday, July 4, 2010

Our Photographer

Sadie has recently taken up an interest in taking pictures. Judging from the pictures that she has been taking, I think we can safely call it photography. She was playing with her "My Little Ponies" recently (after many months of non-use) She got them all ready for their photo shoot. I don't know how many braids I had to do that day, but I think I'm an expert now. All I have to put on my resume is that my daughter had "My Little Ponies" and I would be hired instantly as the official braider at any hair salon. I think that should be added to the "What To Expect" book series.

"All mothers of young girls should expect to complete at least 3000 braids on various
dolls and figurines during adolescence."

She also took these pictures of her ponies. There were many, many, many more. I cut some out.







Her muse then became Dallin. He's pretty cute don't you think? After a few pictures of smiles and cuteness, things got a little out of hand. When they aren't driving me crazy, they make me laugh like crazy! Moments like these really make me glad to be their mom.










1 comment:

Jenny said...

Those bottom three photos of the kids are outstanding! They made me laugh out loud.