Thursday, July 1, 2010

Like Mother; Like Daughter

The other day I was putting together a little baby quilt and had some leftover squares. Sadie likes to play with them so I gave them to her. I mentioned that she could probably make a blanket too. She got really excited about it. She picked out her squares and arranged them the way she wanted and then she sewed them together. It's not her first project (she made a toothfairy pillow) But I think she did a great job. The only thing she didn't do was the actual quilting. She took the pictures too. I see a future in photography!





Dallin wanted to be involved too. After he had his picture taken I made him his own little blanket.

2 comments:

Robyn said...

That's impressive Sadie. You did a great job!

Jenny said...

Very nice. And Sadie you did a good job with the photos.