Tuesday, August 7, 2007

Poopy Pants

Ok, I started doing cloth diapers about 3 months ago with Dallin. At that point he only pooped once every day or every two days. It seemed like almost instantly, he started pooping like three times a day. It's almost like he knew it was more work for me. At least we don't ever have any blow outs. I actually don't mind the poop of a 9 month old --

Sadie is another story. She will be 4 in about a month and still refuses to go poop on the toilet. We have tried just about everything. She is completely potty trained (she will ask for a diaper) but for some reason or another, she just won't go on the toilet. We have even taken the diaper away a couple of times, but she held it for 4 days once and 3 days another time. We decided to just let her take control . . . it's been over a year now . . . how much control does she need? Will I ever be poop free? I guess I just have to look at the positive: she waits for a diaper, she's regular, she has a strong will (I'm hoping this pays off later in life) Any other ideas?

1 comment:

Lisa said...

Cloth diapers? You are crazy! Aren't potty adventures fun? I'm so glad you started a blog, it's so much fun and easier to keep in touch!