Thursday, August 14, 2008

Ladies Man!

I know that he is young, but it is totally true. He knows when to turn on the charm!! He also always tries to get his way.



Beep! Beep! Get out of my way mom! I'm cute and I know it! Dallin has the greatest facial expressions and body language. His vocal language isn't very great right now, but we always know how he is feeling through his body language. It really is something you have to see to understand. Dallin is also a bit of a bully. Our neighbor has a little boy who is about five months older than Dallin. Let just say that Andrew has a lot of practice saying, "Dallin hit," or "Dallin push." At least he hasn't bit Andrew like he bites Sadie and me. I think the kids who are little terrors are cute for a reason. There have been several times that Steve and I have observed, "It's a good thing he's so cute."

2 comments:

Lori said...

Oh, don't we love him! Such a fun boy. I love watching his cute little facial expressions. Kids are so honest.

Jenny said...

He does have about he most expressive body language I've ever seen. I think my favorite is the pouting "I'm frustrated" walk.